Baseline Place Audit
WEEKDAY & WEEKEND DAY $5,500
A Baseline Audit sets the benchmark for future comparison, capturing the existing conditions of a site to understand how it changes over time. Includes an assessment of physical infrastructure, user demographics, patterns of usage and key behaviours.
Follow up Place Audit
WEEKDAY & WEEKEND DAY $5,000
A Follow Up Place Audit allows regular monitoring and evaluation to ascertain the operation and ongoing function of a space. Includes user demographics and key behaviours.
$1,000 ORGANISATION OF AUDITORS PER AUDIT
$25 PER HOUR PER AUDITOR, NUMBER OF AUDITORS IS
DEPENDENT ON SITE CONDITIONS
Staff trained in using the Inhabit Place Application to collect data and conduct surveys.
A Comparison Report shows changes in metrics across audits, presenting the difference or fluctuation of each data set. A comparison can be made between two or more reports of the same site and is accompanied by key insights into those data changes.
Built environment professionals analyse audit reports to provide
detailed suggestions on how the space could be changed to respond
to insights brought to light throughout the auditing process.
Select components of audit
SINGLE DAY AUDIT - PRICE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
MULTIPLE AUDITS ACROSS MULTIPLE PLACES CASE BY CASE BASIS - PERCENTAGE DECREASE,
SUBSCRIPTION MODELS ON REQUEST
A place audit includes:
• Weekday and weekend data capture
• Access to training portal for fortnight prior to audit day
• Audit manager for audit days to coordinate auditors and trouble shoot any issues
• Access to Inhabit Place application for audit days
• Raw data
Baseline place audit metrics
• Public Life elements ‘movement through space’, ‘patterns of movement’, ‘time spent in place’, ‘user interviews’, ‘observations’, ‘time lapse photography’, ‘images’
Reports will be made available within 3 weeks of audit completion
Prices ex. GST.